YouTube has become one of the main sources of entertainment for a lot of people all over the world. There’s a lot of content available on this platform that choosing which videos to watch first can sometimes be an overwhelming experience. The good thing is that you can create a YouTube playlist allowing you to better manage the videos that you watch.
How To Install And Remove Theme In Google Chrome
- Open YouTube on your browser and make sure that you are logged in to your account.
- Tap the “Search” icon.
- Search for a video that you want to add to your playlist
- Tap the video that you want to add to a playlist. The video will open.
- Tap the Add to (+ icon) below the lower-right corner of the video’s window which will open a menu window.
- Tap the create new playlist option which should open a “create playlist” form.
- Type in the name of your playlist at the top of the screen.
- Tap Public to allow anyone to view the playlist on your channel, Unlisted to hide the playlist from anyone who doesn’t have a link to it, or Private to make the playlist available only to you.
- Tap on the check mark to create your playlist.
Engage with us
Feel free to send us your questions, suggestions and problems you’ve encountered while using your computer. We support every computing device that is available in the market today. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Contact us using this form. We read every message we receive but can’t guarantee a quick response. If we were able to help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.