Children nowadays have access to a wide range of information thanks to the Internet. While this can be good as it will further enhance their knowledge there are certain websites that are inappropriate for children. To make sure that your kids stay on child friendly websites you will have to setup parental controls on your computer browser. The good thing is that this can easily be done using the Google Chrome browser.
How To Put Parental Controls On Google Chrome
- Open the Google Chrome browser and make sure that you are logged in to your account.
- Click on your profile icon located on the upper right side of the browser next to the address bar.
- Click Manage People.
- Click Add Person then type the name of your kid’s new account.
- A new window will open for the account. Go to “Settings” and enable sync then link your Gmail account to the profile.
- You can monitor your kid’s browsing activities on any of your devices. You can check out the history, bookmarks, locations and other data by using the linked Gmail account. You can turn on the safe search to prevent your child to visit certain sites or allow your kid to visit only sites that you specified.
Engage with us
Feel free to send us your questions, suggestions and problems you’ve encountered while using your Android phone. We support every Android device that is available in the market today. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Contact us using this form. We read every message we receive but can’t guarantee a quick response. If we were able to help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.