The best browser that you can possibly use on your Windows 10 computer is Google Chrome. It is fast, secure and has a minimalist design that makes it the top choice for most users. Although this is a solid performing browser there are times when you will want to make your own personalized setting to it. In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series we will show you how to delete Chrome browser cookies at exit on windows 10.
How to automatically erase cookies when you exit from Google Chrome
When you browse certain websites using Chrome these websites will leave cookies in the browser. You can manually remove these cookies or you can actually remove these cookies automatically when you exit out of Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the three dots on the upper right side
- Click on Settings
- Click on Advanced
- Go to Privacy and Security
- Click on Site Settings
- Click on Cookies
- Turn on the switch for Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome.
That’s it! you will now Delete Chrome Browser Cookies At Exit.
Advantages of deleting cookies
There are several reasons why you will want to delete the cookies of the browser.
- Speeds up overall browsing experience. As you visit more and more websites the amount of cookies that the browser stores will get larger. The larger this file gets the longer it takes to process the information thus making your browser seem slow.
- View Recent page. Deleting the cookies ensures that you will open the updated version of the website you are trying to visit.
- Protects your privacy. If you are using a public or shared computer then deleting the cookies will ensure that your information can’t be accessed by other people.
- Fix browser errors. Whenever the cookies gets corrupted you will often experience browser problems. Deleting these cookies can fix this particular issue.
Advantages of keeping cookies
- Effective advertising. Let’s face it, when accessing the internet you will most likely be bombarded with numerous ads. Since you can’t escape this then the least you can do is to make the ads relevant to you. This is where cookies come in.