Google Chrome is currently the most popular browser that’s being used on a computer today. A lot of people are using this as their default browser because it is quite fast and its interface is very clean. Anyone can easily customize this browser to their personal preferences and one way to do this is by adding your favorite bookmarks. Although these bookmarks are automatically saved when you log in to your Google account there are instances when you want to make a backup copy of these. Listed below are the steps you need to perform to achieve this.
How To Backup Google Chrome Bookmarks
- Open Google Chrome
- Open Chrome menu by clicking on the right side of the browser address bar
- Select the category “Bookmarks”
- Click on “Bookmark Manager” at the upper side of the menu
- In the new window, you will see a list of all your pages.
- Select the three dots in the upper right corner, then select Export bookmarks
- Navigate to the directory where you want to save the file, and name it properly, for example, “My Bookmarks”.
- You now have a backup copy of your bookmarks.
Engage with us
Feel free to send us your questions, suggestions and problems you’ve encountered while using your computer. We support every computing device that is available in the market today. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Contact us using this form. We read every message we receive but can’t guarantee a quick response. If we were able to help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.