Netflix has become very popular lately as more people who are locked down in their homes try to find different ways to entertain themselves. This online streaming service allows subscribers access to a huge library of TV shows and movies which can be viewed on several devices. If you plan on binge watching a series when your Windows 10 computer is offline then you will need to download the shows. In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series we will show you how to download Netflix movies in windows 10.
Download Netflix movies on your computer
Netflix allows you to download selected movies, TV shows, and documentaries into your computer for easy offline viewing. There are several requirements that you will need to meet first before you can proceed with the download.
- An internet connection.
- An active Netflix account.
- A computer running Windows 10 Version 1607 or later.
- The latest version of Netflix Windows 10 app.
Take note that you can only download Netflix titles using the Netflix app so it’s best to make sure that you have this installed in your computer. You can download this app from the Microsoft Store.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
- Open the Netflix app.
Click on its icon from the Start menu list of applications.
- Select the title you want to download.
This will open the description page of the show.
- Click on the download button.
This will download the selected title to your computer.
- Once the download has completed you can access the title from the My Downloads section of the app.
You can access this by clicking the three horizontal lines on the upper left side of the app then clicking on My Downloads.
Change download video quality
If you would like to increase or decrease the video quality of the downloaded file then here’s how to do it. Take note that the higher the download quality the more storage space it will require.
- Click on the three dots on the upper right side of the Netflix app.
- Click on Settings.
- Under the Downloads section you can change the video quality from Standard to High or vice versa.
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully download Netflix movies on Windows 10
Having Issues with your computer? Feel free to contact us using this form. We’ll try to help.